Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Advent Calendar


When the Harris Girls are not cooking or going to lunch we just might be crafting! We had a few kid free moments after Thanksgiving so we made these cute Advent Calendars. I saw them on Miranda's blog and quickly ordered the supplies. They are made with 'watchmaker cases', super strong magnets, vinyl numbers, cute paper and plenty of bling. They are filled with small treats and family activities. I think the Grandkids will love them!

I did a simple version of an Advent Calendar with my sweet nieces. We decorated small bags with vinyl numbers, stamps and some colored paper. We put a few pieces of candy in each bag, attached the bag to a clothesline with a clothes pin. They happily went home with their very own Advent Calendar. Their colorful bags looked fun hanging all in a row! We had a magical evening.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

I love it! You did a fabulous job and I LOVE the idea of arranging it into a Christmas tree. Thank you so much for sharing this.

megan said...

These are so cute! What a good idea for an advent calendar :)

Unknown said...

This is ADORABLE! I am always looking for new Christmas ideas and this is one I definitely want to try!