Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Amazing Chocolate Toffee Sugar Cookies



I was checking my Google Reader recently and saw a cookie that demanded a second look. It was on one of my favorite Blogs, Our Best Bites. It was simple--a sugar cookie rolled thin, cooked 'well done', dipped in chocolate, sprinkled with Skor bits and drizzled with white chocolate. Put it all together and it was a bite of heaven!

I happened to share one with a old friend, she gave a bite to a friend who called me and wanted to know if I would make 125 for a party she was having! That is how good they are. Now, they are slightly labor intensive but so pretty and delicious. The sugar cookie recipe on Our Best Bites is excellent, I 'collect' sugar cookie recipes and this is one of the best. Use pure almond extract, real butter, the best chocolate available and you will have one great cookie!


3 comments:

Amber said...

Yum! Do you think you could pack a few of those in your suitcase and bring them on the airplane with you?

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Your pics are beautiful- I'm so glad you liked these!

The Maughan's said...

I can't wait to try these : ) I love love love sugar cookies.