Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yogurt Creme

I came across this recipe on one of my favorite blogs Pioneer Woman. It really is so simple I can hardly call it a recipe but it is delicious all the same! Just thin plain yogurt with a little cream, sprinkle with brown sugar, cover tightly and it will make it's magic as it sits in the fridge overnight. In the morning stir and drizzle over blueberries (I'm using frozen today) and top with Judi's yummy granola. Now that is a breakfast worth getting up for! Pioneer Woman has quantities on her blog but I used less brown sugar because my granola is quite sweet. I also used less cream--I like thick yogurt! Have fun, you can't go wrong.

1 comment:

Amber said...

This looks tasty! Minus the cashew's of course (replace with almonds in my case). I really need to try this yogurt creme, especially since I have some homemade whole milk yogurt in the fridge. I'm sure Henry won't mind if I take a bit from his stash!