Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pumpkin Cheescake with Sour Cream Topping


I know I already have one Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe, and it it's very good. So why another? Because this Pumpkin Cheesecake has a wonderful sour cream topping. It is smooth and delicious. A perfect compliment to the spicy pumpkin cheesecake. It also has some ginger cookies mixed with the graham crackers for a delicious ginger spiced crust. So now you have two choices. Both are delicious! Please see Joy of Baking for the complete recipe. I turn to Joy of baking often, they have great recipes and many have video tutorials. I do like watching a pro cook. I always learn something new.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I bought 2 cans of pumpkin at the store last night.... I'm fishing for recipes... This looks delicious!

Unknown said...

This looks fabulous. So nice to find a new pumpkin recipe that I know will be a hit. Happy new follower.

Rhonda said...

the sour cream topping is perfect, what a lovely cheesecake.