Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Honey Mustard Sauce



I do believe that the right sauce can make a meal. This Honey Mustard Sauce will make many meals delicious. It's easy to make and I'm pretty sure you have everything in the fridge/pantry to make it. It was the perfect dipping sauce for my Crispy Coconut Chicken Tenders. I also drizzled it on my Cheddar and Green Onion Biscuits with a slice of ham. What a perfect little brunch bite. I will make this sauce often.

Honey Mustard Sauce
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon mustard
1 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Mix ingredients and chill. It's a great marinade, dipping sauce or salad dressing.
Adapted from Life's Ambrosia

One Year Ago------Toasted Coconut Chocolate Chunk Pecan Pie
Two Years Ago-----Amber's Asian Chicken Salad
Three Years Ago---TWD Cocoa-nana Bread

1 comment:

Kayte said...

Oh, this is different than my honey-mustard sauce and sounds like a winner...I am making chicken tonight and trying this one for sure!! Thanks so much.