Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Rosemary Bread


This delicious bread is reminiscent of the yummy bread at Macaroni Grill. It is great warm dipped in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. It is delicious with pasta or toasted with soup.


It is quick to mix together and rises while you prepare dinner. I have made it many times and am always happy with the results. I think fresh rosemary is key, dried is somewhat like pine needles!
Find the detailed recipe on Our Best Bites, another great food blog.

3 comments:

Paul & Kaytie said...

This looks so yummy. We'll have to give it a try.

Anonymous said...

I love rosemary bread! I just bought a loaf and was thinking that I really should have made my own.

Kayte said...

Oh, this looks so beautiful and delicious. I need to make this one, don't I? Yes, I do.