Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Banana Mini Muffins


It seems like I always have brown bananas begging to be used. My last two batches of banana bread failed, they kind of 'fell' in the middle. Baking is supposed to be fun and I was not having fun.
My daughter Amber posted a recipe on her blog of a yummy banana mini muffin. She sang their praises.


 Daughter Jill called me and said she made 'the muffins', they were a hit. Even picky Jack ate them.
So I made them--they were perfect! Delicious little morsels made with honey, whole wheat flour, bananas and the best mini chocolate chips from King Arthur Flour.
So hop on over to The Sassy Chronicles, you will find 'the muffin' recipe. While you are there check out my darling grandchildren. You will be glad you did!

4 comments:

Kayte said...

Great looking muffins and minis always a big hit over here...and best of all: portable food for teenage boys on the go with swim practice! Love the Sassies...very cute, all of them!

Amber said...

I'm so glad you like the muffins, they are a hit at our house, every time I buy bananas, I buy extra just so I can make these!

Tia said...

perfect! I bought cheap overripe bananas on the wkend, so this post was very timely.

Deborah said...

You can never go wrong with banana muffins - especially mini!